Laser cutting direct from coil stock provides a fast and flexible approach to blanking that is well-suited for production environments running multiple blank profiles and mixed material types. The systems can handle coil stock up to 2.1 m wide in any length, and can process aluminum, mild steel, advanced high-strength steels, materials for surface sensitive panels as well as structural components.
- Material Type:Electrogalvanized, Hot Dipped, Galvanneal, Cold Rolled (class 1 & 2), Aluminum
- Material Gauge:5mm (.020”) min to 3.5mm (.138”) max
- Coil Weight:25 metric tons (55,000 lbs.)
- Coil Width:425mm (16.73”) min to 2044mm (80.5”) max
- Sheet Length:305mm (12”) min to 4267mm (168”) max
- Feed Accuracy:+/- 0.25mm (0.10”) set value
*Min/Max coil ID 20″- 25″ and Min/Max coil OD 25.5″ – 76″